Percorsi in pillole
All workshops provide experiences outside to promote knowledge and learning; joyful and playful.
The workshop chosen has educational value in every aspect and is conducted by the teacher Viviana, enchanting children with stories and tales. Multiple paths can be chosen in the same day; the experts will integrate the topics and workshops. Programmes can be carried out in a half or full day including lunch.
- Only workshop 8 €
- Workshops and lunch 15 € for schools
I Muretti have a considerable accommodation capacity, they can accommodate classes or groups of adults.
Raccogliere, riconoscere, catalogare. Pressare, costruire erbari e quadri attraverso la conoscenza di piante commestibili.
Collect, lay down, press the grape barefoot, taste the grape juice, learn wine history, visit the winery, the hum of the wine.
Pick olives by net, grinding experience, learn about bread and oil across history.
Is it true that the earth is sleeping? "One day a Chiccolino".
- Tales and sowing for children
- The cycle of life
- From seed to flour
- The cold breath of winter and the warmth of the fireplace, stories and books at the fireplace
- BE the BEans: stories of land
Painting with flowers.
- Today I eat in colours
- The bee knows it better
- The spring in the head: creating a crown
- Hunting essences to eat
I prepare a picnic in the garden of the gnomes
- Looking for fireflies - The book of perfumes
- From picking fruits to jams
- Visiting the vegetable gardens
Caterpillars and butterflies: the story of a glutton